Sunday, January 16, 2011

OMG SHINY! - A Week of Rocks.

Every day, I make it my personal mission to show you all something stunning. Sometimes it's a plant; sometimes it's an animal; sometimes it's neither here nor there, leaving scientists very confused as to exactly what box it fits into. One virus has gotten an entry, and there is still debate over whether viruses are alive or not. I have never done a post on something that was definitely not alive. 

"OMG SHINY!" week will consist entirely of awesome things that are definitely not alive. Rocks, stones and worse-than-senseless things will make up all of this week's posts. The good news is that they will be colorful, interesting shiny rocks that you will probably want to put on your finger when all is said and done.


This loses its luster pretty quickly, actually. 

Wow. I can't believe I've finally sunk to the level of doing pet rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment